Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

what I'm doing in isolation

 at the start of isolation, I decided to bake some chocolate chip biscuits
with my auntie, we all liked the biscuits. 

Ingredients

  • 225 g butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup caster sugar
  • 1/4 cup Milk
  • 2 cups and 2 Tbsp Plain Flour
  • t tsp Baking Powder
  • 1 cup of chocolate chips

Method

1. Preheat oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Grease or line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the milk.
3. Sift over flour and baking powder and fold into creamed mixture with the choc pieces.
4. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on the prepared baking tray leaving room to spread. Press each ball lightly with a floured fork to flatten.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are a light brown colour on the bottom, cool on a wire rack.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kade, these cookies look so good I can almost smell them!
    Do you think you could add the recipe to this blog post so that other people (including me) can try to make them also.
    I'm not sure what happened with the format of this blog post but the text at the top has continued across the screen. Is there any way you can fix this so I can read it more easily?
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete