Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Coconut Raisin Bliss Balls

This week my literacy group make Coconut Raisin Bliss Balls. We used our 5 senses to describe them. Here's the recipe to make the Coconut Raisin Bliss Balls




Coconut Raisin Bliss Balls
Equipment
  • Spoons
  • Plates
  • Measuring cups
  • Bowl
  • Blender or food processor
Ingredients
  • Raisins
  • Coconut
  • Coconut oil
  • Oats



How to make it

  1. Place raisins or sultanas in the food processor and turn on.
  2. Add oats to the food processor.
  3. Add desiccated coconut to food processor.
  4. Add coconut oil to food processor.
  5. Process until raisins are smooth but you can still see the coconut.
  6. Roll into small balls and serve.

7 comments:

  1. Well done Kade. I like the way you have set out your recipe for Coconut Bliss Balls. It is very clear to see what you need and how to make them. I enjoyed the smell of the bliss balls! Maybe next time you could include more photos. What did you think of the taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could certainly taste the oats and raisins.I loved the Coconut Raisin Bliss Balls. I could taste the slightest bit of coconut milk. did you make Coconut Raisins Bliss and did you like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly did make the Bliss Balls, but I am not a big fan of coconut so, no I didn't taste them. I was surprised that so many children did like them. Have you ever done any baking at home?

      Delete
    2. Yes I have done baking at home.I made some bread with Nana (Deb).Have you made some bread in your bus?

      Delete
    3. Hi Kade. I do not make bread in my bus, no. I used to have a bread maker and I used to make fruit bread. It was great because the smell when it was cooking was amazing. What is your favourite bread?

      Delete
  3. I LOVE FRUIT BREAD.I used to make bread with my Nana as well but we only made white bread.what three do you like in your sandwiches ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still LOVE fruit bread. :D (From the trash lolololol)

    ReplyDelete