Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

pe

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been… 
  • (We played football floor hockey and Benchball)
  • (The new gym)
  • (To have fun)


S - Statement
E - Explanation
E - Example


Our activity was. For this activity, I rated my self as a level 3

To achieve at level 4 we have to show that we can consistently Teamwork 

During the game of Bench ball, I showed that I am working at level 3 by helping the team get on the bench and Helping my team These examples show that I have met the standard for level 4


While playing the Cross-court games, something that I found challenging was The opposition The reason I found this challenging was because Getting first-minute goals and Cheating 

However, I managed to overcome this challenge by Trying hard and Communication with my team 


Next week I am aiming to work at level 4 To make sure that I am working that level I am going to work on Teamwork 

No comments:

Post a Comment