Pages

Friday 1 December 2017



WALT write an opinion story.
We read some books about a pigeon doing things like driving a bus and wanting to stay up late. My story is about whether or not a pigeon should have a walrus as a pet.
Please give me feedback about my writing.


Don't let the pigeon get a walrus!

I think it's wrong for the pigeon to have a walrus as a pet.

I think that if walrus will get hungry and he might eat the pigeon.

The Walrus is so big and the pigoen is so small, so who will be taking the other animal for a walk?

The pigeon can look after the walrus because he doesn't have any money because he doesn't have a job.

The pigeon shouldn´t get a walrus because he can't look after a pet.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Kade

    My name is Jade F and I will be working with your school cluster in the Summer Learning Journey Programme this summer break.

    I enjoyed reading your blog post! And I have got say you have made some pretty valid points about the pigeon if he had a walrus as a pet. But did you know that walrus are actually seafood eaters? They especially love mollusks! If you could choose another animal for the pigeon as a pet what would it be?

    I hope you come in and join the blogging programme this summer. There’s heaps of fun activities to do and many things to blog about, I reckon you’d love it. All you have to do is head onto the activities page and begin the activities. If you would like to have a look at your mates blog posts or other student’s blogs who are in the Summer Learning Journey with you check out the programme’s twitter feed here
    https://sites.google.com/a/manaiakalani.org/connected-learners-share/sljtwitterfeeds

    You can start in any order you’d like with the activities and once you have completed a task, post it onto your blog! The more activities you do, the more points you earn towards winning prizes at the end of programme!

    Use the link below to get started and I hope to see your blog posts this summer!
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your facts about how a pigeon and walrus cant live together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Kade I like your facts next time you could give us more information.I like your poster for the pegion

    ReplyDelete