Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Fabrics

In Fabrics, I had a chance to make whatever I wanted so I had a look around I saw a basic cactus shape that gave me an Idea to make a 3D cactus. My first job was to draw the plan for it. My second job was to make a mock-up for all the pieces I needed. My third job was to cut the material up and sew all the pieces together Here are some tools and techniques. I used hand stitching, needle sewing, sewing machine and running stitch. My final job was to put on the Finishing Touches.

2 comments:

  1. Kade
    This is a wonderful example of 'Learn Create Share', and creative excellence. I hope you are very proud of what you created. There is some really interesting mathematics in what you have done. Have you explored that at all? Any idea what it is? We are proud of you #manahoromaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kade I was super excited to see this blog. I love the cactus and your creative thinking to complete the task. In your blog you mentioned a mock up I wonder what you used for that and did you have any problems you needed to solve before you made the final cactus? Tino pai rawa!

    ReplyDelete